SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT: HERE
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS HAS BEEN EXTENDED.
Date for Abstract Submission: 12 September 2011
Participants are welcome to submit abstracts on the topics that are listed, but not limited to, those mentioned. Abstracts should be submitted using the on-line abstract submission link.
All abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance based on their scientific merit.
Please specify on the on-line form whether you would prefer an oral or poster presentation.
Authors will be informed in due time whether their abstract/s have been accepted, and whether for oral or poster presentation. Inclusion of abstracts in the scientific program is dependent upon payment of registration fees.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Abstracts must be submitted on-line. Do not fax, mail or email your abstracts as they will not be considered.
2. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
i) Enter author details and then paste your abstract into the text box
ii) Upload your word document via the online form
- Title should be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS, bold and left aligned.
- Presenting author’s name should be underlined and bolded.
- The affiliations of ALL authors should be included in the abstract
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12 points, single spacing.
If submitting more than one abstract - select 'new conference paper' a second time through the green link 'my submissions' on the online abstract submission page,
i.e. JILL BROWN ABSTRACT 1; JILL BROWN ABSTRACT 2; etc.
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 size page.
- References may be inserted within the space allocated for the abstract but no figures, diagrams or frames are acceptable.
The book of abstracts will be included in the material provided to each participant on arrival at the conference.