ABOUT THE COURSE
Microbial groups of multiple biological activities have been up today discovered. Meanwhile, the biomicroworld is supposed to be strongly divers. Isolation and characterization of new individuals and would result in important basic knowledge and suitable biotechnological applications.
The objectives of this upcoming course are the understanding of molecular methods, applicable for studying microbial communities, and understanding aspects of recent metagenomic tools, concerned with microbial phylogenetic diversity. Towards these objectives, the course will focus on metagenomic resources, bioinformatics tools and related methods.
Topics of this lecturer include but not limited to :
- Resources and Tools Bioinformatics for metagenomics and metatranscriptomics,
- Functional annotations,
- Comparative analysis of microbial genomes,
- Biological pathway analysis,
- Comparative metagenomics of microbial communities,
- Species complexity analysis of metagenomics data.
Ecole Mohammadia d'Ingénieurs,
We look forward to welcoming you