Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cannes Mandelieu
Résidence premium Cannes Mandelieu
Rue de la Pinea
06210 Mandelieu, France
Phone +33 1 58 21 55 50 - Website
In a peninsula formed by the river Siagne 800 meters from the beach, Cannes-Mandelieu premium residence can be reached by boat thanks to a private pontoon or by road. Built in traditional style the little buildings with their coloured shutters blend in perfectly amidst the 5 hectares of grounds planted with Mediterranean trees. Most of the apartments have been refurbished and those with 2 bedrooms enjoy additional top of the range facilities. A restaurant offering indoor or outdoor dining under the palm trees serves Provencal specialties.
With your comfort in mind, the Cannes-Mandelieu residence swimming and paddling pools are heated from April to November.
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (35 km) is the closest airport.
Annes TGV Station (8 km/5.5 miles) is the closest train station.
Paris (895 km) - Lyon (435 km) - Toulouse (526 km) - Marseille (150 km).
From Paris: A6 to Lyon, A7 direction Aix-en-Provence and get on to A8. Take exit n°40. Turn right when you arrive on the main avenue in Mandelieu. At 1st intersection, turn right, take the Boulevard des Ecureuils to the Avenue de la Mer on the left.
Cross the bridge over the Siagne, facing the golf course, turn right, then right again until Rives de Cannes Mandelieu.
For added convenience, outdoor car parking for 165 vehicles is available.
The Cannes-Mandelieu premium residence gives you the chance to enjoy a relaxing stay in lush green peninsula bordered by the River Siagne close to the Mediterranean sea. The peninsula is the perfect location for yachting and sailing activities.
- Boat rentals with private pontoon. Boat licenses can be obtained
- Beautiful 20 m2 swimming pool (heated in high season) with children's pool
- Tennis courts, multi-sport grounds, bicycle hire
- The 18-hole Old Course for golfers, by the sea
- Spa area with à la carte treatments and massages
- Various water sports available on the beach, just 800 metres away
Leisure activities near Cannes
- The Esterel Massif (Agay, Valescure, Mont Vinaigre, the Corniche d'Or and the Pic de l'Ours mountains)
- The Lérins Islands (Sainte-Marguerite with its maritime museum and Saint-Honorat, boasting a monastery, abbey and castle)
- Monte-Carlo and the principality of Monaco
- Grasse, capital of the perfume industry
- Saint-Jean-Cap Ferrat
- The old Napoule Medieval seafront castle.
- The 'Route de la Corniche d'Or' combining the red of the Esterel rock with the azure blue of the sea.
- France Station Voile municipal water sports centre: programme of packages and courses (navigation, water ski, windsurfing, catamaran) near Palm Beach. Tel: +33 (0)4 92 18 88 88
- Saint Estello equestrian centre at Mandelieu La Napoule. Tel: +33 (0)4 93 49 64 74
- Thalassotherapy opportunities in addition to those offered on site: The Biothal Institute in the centre of Cannes. Tel: +33 (0)4 93 68 15 10
- Tennis opportunities in addition to those offered on site: Cannes Tennis club with 18 courts. Tel: +33 (0)4 93 43 58 85.
Tennis de l'aérodrome at Cannes-Mandelieu with 5 clay courts. Tel: +33(0)4 93 90 40 26
- Golf opportunities in addition to those offered on site: Golf country club de Saint Donat (Mouans-Sartoux): compact 9-hole and an 18-hole course (6,031m), par 71. Tel: + 33 04 93 09 76 60, Special rates for P&V customers.
Golf Club de Cannes-Mougins: 18-holes (7 km from Cannes). Tel: +33 (0)4 93 75 79 13