Online registration is now closed. Registration will be available on-site at the venue.
Registration Fees (for those staying at Ringhotel Schorfheide):
Scientists from Industry/ Commercial Entities
The registration fee for those staying at Ringhotel Schorfheide includes:
Participation in sessions, coffee at breaks, evening receptions as well as an upgraded farewell dinner.
Accompanying Person's registration fee includes:
Refreshments at session breaks (as per participants), evening receptions as well as an upgraded farewell dinner.
To register and reserve accommodation:
For participants wanting to attend but not taking accommodation please contact the secretariat: email@example.com
Each registration form received will be reviewed by members of the Organizing Committee, and upon approval, will be notified by email shortly after 10 May 2016 as to whether their registration is accepted. Payments will be processed thereafter.
Participants will be selected based on the relevance of their abstract submissions to the theme of the meeting. In the event of multiple submissions from the same group and over-subscription to the meeting, participants will be selected to ensure equitable representation of all interested groups.
EMBO offers limited funding towards travel grants for participants from India, Taiwan, South Africa or Singapore.
Pending support from additional sponsors, limited financial support may become available for participants from other countries.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Late Breaking Abstract Submission: 14 July 2016.
Late abstracts are still being accepted for poster presentation
Please note that abstracts are limited to 200 words. Longer abstracts will not be considered. A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation, and a few additional abstracts will be featured in flash talk sessions which will take place each day before the poster presentation.
Online abstract submission is now closed. Late submissions for poster presentation may be sent by email to email@example.com by 12 September 2016.
All abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance based on their scientific merit. Authors will be informed in due time whether their abstract/s have been accepted for inclusion in the scientific programme.
Upon your arrival at the conference, please refer to the final programme book to find the board number that has been assigned to you. Kindly mount your poster according to the instructions in the programme. Presenters are requested to stand next to their posters during the three poster sessions.
Please note the following with regard to your poster preparation:
- Posters should preferably be prepared on one sheet. Posters will be adhered to boards with pins which will be provided.
- The size of your poster must not exceed 1,16m width x 1,40m height. (portrait/vertical format).
- Title and author(s) of your poster should appear at the top of the poster in bold lettering.
- All text and illustrations should be easy to read from a distance of 2 meters.
FOR REGISTRATION AND/OR ACCOMMODATION
Online payment can be made with all major credit cards, by bank transfer* or by invoice to your institution**.
*Bank Transfers should be made to the following account:
Account name: EMBO Target Conferences
Gordon Branch (Branch Number 804)
87 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv, Israel
Account number: 335400/98
Swift Code: LUMIILIT
*Please ensure that the name/s of the participants and workshop
name (SIZE) are clearly stated on the bank transfer. Bank transfer charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
**Please note that if you select "payment by Institution" you must give full details on the registration form concerning where to send the invoice for payment i.e. full name of accounts contact person, full mailing address and if applicable a grant or account number.
Our refund policy is based upon receiving notification as follows:
- Received until 15 July 2016 - full refund less € 75 handling fee
- Received after 15 July 2016 - no refunds
- Personal travel, luggage and health insurance are recommended.
- Please note that the organizers cannot be responsible for participants lacking appropriate insurance coverage in case of need.
- All services are booked on the express condition that Target Conferences shall not be responsible for, and shall be exempt from, any and all liability in respect of any damage injury or accident, or any person or for loss of or damage to his or her luggage or any other property, or any reason whatsoever.