30 May 2016
Abstract submission deadline
16 May 2016
Selected participants will be notified by
12 June 2016
30 June 2016
Single Room (double bed, single occupancy)
EARLY BIRD EUR810
TWIN ROOM (TWIN BEDS, SHARED OCCUPANCY)
EARLY BIRD EUR650
Early bird payments must be completed before 30th June 2016
Download the Registration Form Here
- 4 nights accommodation (17th, 18th, 19th and 20th September 2016)
- registration and meeting costs
- all meals and coffee breaks
- gala dinner
- group transportation from/to the nearest airport
By BACS: please complete the above form and return it to email@example.com together with the Remittance Advice for your transaction; your place will be confirmed once the payment is received.
By card: please note that, unfortunately, our on-line payment system is unable to process transactions in Euros; if you wish to pay by card, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have the link for the payment sent to you. The amount charged will be in GBP, according to our exchange rate on the day.
Registration for this conference will open soon; please e-mail email@example.com to be notified when the on-line booking is available.
Registrations must be paid by 30 June 2016.
Should you need to cancel your participation, please contact the Conference Officer immediately. If notice of cancellation is received more than two weeks before the conference, all but EUR 100 will be reimbursed. No refund is possible if notice of cancellation is received less than two weeks before the conference.
Participants will be selected on the basis of their abstract submission.
Selected participants will give their presentation in the form of posters or short talks.
A number of abstracts will be selected for short oral presentation.
The relevance of the presentation to the conference theme will be taken into consideration.
Download the Abstract Form Here
Abstracts should presented in the following format:
Abstract title - clearly indicating the nature of the study. Please type this in CAPITALS and bold type.
Authors’ initials and last names only (with presenting author first)
Author's institutional affiliations - listed as institution, city and country, separated by semicolon (;). If there is more than one affiliation it should be denoted by the symbols * + ~
N Thapar*, A Kotecha*, J Jackson+
*UCL Institute of Child Health, London, UK; +Imperial College, London, UK
The abstract text should not to exceed 250 words (excluding title, names and affiliations). Submissions over 250 words will not be sent for review.
Abstract text for oral and poster presentations should be presented under the headings Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the submission form. Submissions must be made by emailing the abstract submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book.
- Submission of an abstract does NOT constitute registration to the conference.
- Final decision regarding poster/oral presentations will be communicated by 12th June at the latest when the submitting author will be given the date, time and type of presentation.
Information on poster size will be provided at the time of acceptance.
Travel Bursary Application for Junior Scientists
A limited number of travel bursaries to cover part of the conference fee and travel costs are available for PhD students, Postdocs and new Principal Investigators. Please note: an application can be submitted to both sources but only one can be accepted.
- If you wish to apply for a bursary, please complete the relevant section in the abstracts submission form and e-mail a brief CV (not more than 2 pages) and a cover letter justifying your request to email@example.com
- Applications for the bursary sponsored by HelloBio must be submitted directly to HelloBio via the following link: http://www.hellobio.com/embo-travel-grant
A limited number of travel grants are available for eligible participants who are selected to attend this event.
Applicants must apply for these travel grants by directly contacting the course organizer. Selection of awardees is handled directly by the organizer who will notify all eligible participants.
If you have any questions regarding travel grants for a specific event please contact the relevant course organizer directly.
The aim of these grants is to facilitate the participation of those coming from labs located in countries in need of scientific strengthening (whether located within Europe or internationally). Priority is given to selected participants working in the following countries: India, Taiwan, South Africa, Singapore.
These grants are designed to cover economy travel to attend the meeting. Visa costs, accommodation and subsistence will not be covered by these funds.