Current Registration deadline: 30th April, 2006*
*(Online registration will remain 'open' in early May but acceptance
will be at the discretion of the organisers)
A charge of 50 euro will be incurred for any cancellations prior to 15th April 2006, with no funds return for any cancellations after this date.
Following completion of electronic registration form, you will be notified of acceptance and payment details will be forwarded. Please allow up to 2 weeks for this process to take place.
The registration fee payment form will allow for accommodation at Glenomena Student Residences to be booked and paid.
There is a limit of 250 attendees, so early registration and booking of accommodation, following acceptance, is strongly advised.
Registration fee includes all coffee breaks, snacks, lunches and receptions, as well as conference dinner.
Go to: REGISTRATION FORM
Instruction on Abstract Submission:
Abstract submission current deadline: 30th April, 2006
*(Online registration will remain 'open' in early May but acceptance will be at the discretion of the organisers).
If not submitting a research abstract, please leave Abstract section of the Registration webpage blank.
Highly ranked abstracts submitted by post-graduate students/post-doctoral fellows will qualify for a travel award of 500 euro. Awardees will be notified at the conference and will have to pay for all transport, accommodation and registration costs upfront on their own behalf. We hope to be in a position to offer 30-40 such awards (depending upon sponsorship).
- All abstracts should be submitted in English. Figures and tables are not permitted.
EXAMPLE FORMAT HERE
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and acceptance will be confirmed and details given for payment of registration fee within 2 weeks following abstract submission. Format of presentations will be forwarded in due course.
- The presenting author of an accepted project must register by 15th April 2006 and attend the Conference.
Go to: REGISTRATION FORM
TITLE OF PROJECT
Darran P. O’Connor, Finian Martin& William M. Gallagher.
UCD School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science, Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Research, University College Dublin, Ireland.
Text of abstract
Acknowledgements and references
- No figures or tables can be included.
- MAXIMUM of 2000 characters (no special characters may be used)
- Non-conforming abstracts will be rejected.